Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain Wildcard (DV)
Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain (DV)
Save yourself the time of managing numerous SSL certificates in attempt to secure your website’s multiple domains and sub-domains with Comodo’s new Positive Multiple Domain Wildcard SSL certificate. While the Wildcard lets you secure an unlimited number of sub-domains, the SAN element in the certificate lets you protect multiple host names with a single certificate. Absolutely economical and reliable, this unique certificate is an ideal solution for securing e-commerce websites, payment pages, mail servers, intranets/ extranets, web applications etc. It’s Domain Validated (DV) and offers 99.9% browser and mobile phone compatibility.
PLEASE NOTE: A non-wildcard domain (e.g. www.yourdomain.com) must be listed as the Common Name, or base domain in the CSR. This certificate will secure 2 wildcard domains (e.g. *.yourdomain.com, *.domain.com, etc.) by default. You must purchase additional SAN support if you need to secure more than 2 wildcard or non-wildcard domains.
Features & Benefits
- SAN option enabled
- Save time and money by securing unlimited sub-domains with single certificate
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- Domain Validation
- Licensed for unlimited sub-domains on an unlimited number of physical servers
- Trusted by 99.9% major browsers and mobile devices
- 2048 bit digital signatures and encryption strength up to 256-bit – Highest level of SSL security
- 3 Domain names already included in package
- Experts' Support via phone, mail and web.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Secures all domains on your shared hosting environment with one certificate
- Issued within Minutes
- Free Re-Issuance
- 99.9% browser and mobile device recognition
- Free Unlimited Server Licensing
- Installation Checker
- 250 additional domains can be added
- Can be installed on different IPs