Comodo PositiveSSL Wildcard (DV)
Comodo Positive SSL (DV)
Looking for a way to quickly and easily get the valued "https" displayed on a main domain and all of your subdomains? Then the Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard is the certificate for you. Speed and reliability are two adjectives that come to mind when describing this certificate. That’s because this wildcard SSL certificate is a basic, Domain Validated (DV) certificate and can be issued in mere minutes. Also, with 99.3% browser recognition and solid mobile compatibility, the Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard can be relied on by most light ecommerce websites.
Features & Benefits
- Secure multiple subdomains with one certificate
- Domain validated certificate
- 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Trusted by all popular browsers
- 99.3% browser compatibility
- Up to 256-bit encryption
- Email and web support
- Unlimited Re-issuance Policy
- Starting at only $130.00 per years
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Multiple subdomains on a Single Domain Name
- Issued Immediately
- Domain Validation
- 256 bit Encryption
- 99.3% Browser Compatibile
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Includes COMODO Static Site Seal
- Warranty $50,000
- Unlimited Reissuance
When you purchase a Comodo SSL certificate, you're putting yourself in extremely good company. How good? Well, for example, 7 of the 10 top fortune 500 companies in the world are using Comodo branded certificates. If you want your business to be trusted on a level similar to the top companies on the planet, Comodo certificates are a great place to start. This brand is one of the most trusted in the world, as Comodo certificates are the most common SSL on the internet. Online customers are running into the Comodo trust seal on a very frequent basis, and they are quickly recognizing that websites protected by this brand are safe to do business with. As this brand offers a wide range of certificates under its umbrella, businesses of all shapes and sizes are sure to find a security solution that matches their exact needs.